These are the culprits, clearly drunk:

It's quite a production getting anything physical accomplished when it's all being done on 1 foot and with some sort of assisting device (today's tool is: crutches!). Add to the fact that my basement has a super low ceiling and ducts running everywhere, and it's all comedy. Banging of heads, spider freakouts, exasperated sighs. Why there isn't a camera crew following me, I'll never know.
Calamity aside, my forays into more physical activity are definitely helping to lift my depression. The end of this part of my recovery is in sight, and I'm getting closer to being back in my normal routine of lard ditching and weight loss focus. With each new task (not that there have been too many), I feel like I'm helping my lazy ass out a little, and that will help when I'm able to kick this back into high gear later on.
Of course, all of this activity talk aside, I plan on planting my butt on the couch and knitting after I make some lunch. Whatevs, at least I'm honest.
xo
lb

No comments:
Post a Comment