Monday, July 19, 2010

The old new normal.

I've been sitting for almost three months. Not an exaggeration by any stretch of the imagination. The last time I took any normal steps was May 10th. Since then, life has been conducted from my wheelchair and my couch.

I don't like this temporary norm. I am dying to get back to the old new normal of self-transformation. I want to go back to writing about my weight loss victories and process. I want to go back to my talk of the war measures act and the insanity of going to the gym at 6:00 a.m. I want to get this show back on the road.

Bear with me, weight loss peeps (that's why a lot of you are reading, I know). I'll be back to my routine soon. I'll be back to kicking out the lard ditching jams and rambling on about it, swearing about it, come what may.

I've impressed myself already, actually. Three months off the official wagon would do some people in, it would be so easy to throw in the towel. My brain remains rewired, and the master plan has stayed in the back of my head the whole time.

Just gotta get through to August, back to the old new normal.

xo
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thusey, where you at?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter